p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Inheritance and subclass creation

Hi Vicente,

I pushed the code and created a pull request [1]. Extending the peers by
the functionality of the subclass is happening implicitly, creating the
peers has the same syntax as before, though the constructors do not need
to copy attributes and only one object instance per peer is created.

Regards,
Max

[1] https://github.com/P2PSP/p2psp/pull/43