packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Make use of Forums

Hello all,
During our discussion at UDS the point was made that the Ubuntu Forums might
be a good way to offer package training events. The Forums offer  a way for
participants and teachers to participate according to their schedule. The
thread stays open for a few weeks and people can contribute any time
throughout the day instead of being confined to one hour on one day.

I mentioned the Beginners Programming Challenge as something we could look
at for possible ideas. This is a reoccurring thread on the forums that helps
people learn Programming by providing them opportunities to solve simple
programming challenges. As the participants work through the problems they
often get help from other participants as well as the individual who
designed that particular challenge.

here is the Index of all the past Beginners Programming Challenges.

thank you,
--
Duane Hinnen
duanedesign@xxxxxxxxxx <duanedesign@xxxxxxxxx>