packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Make use of Forums

Hi,

Having a Q and A thread on a particular topic as a follow up on a day's
session is a great idea!  That should drive participation to the packaging
training sessions.  If someone did miss out on the actual session, they can
look at the log and ask questions.

My 2 cents :)

Warm Regards
Nigel Babu