packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

More sessions!

Hello everybody,

I had a chat with Efrain and we were both wondering how we are going to
change our approach to Packaging Training sessions in the next time.
Natty was, apart from UDW, a bit of a lost cycle.

It'd be good to get back to some reliable schedule again. Even if it
means just doing every two weeks as opposed to every four weeks. Also if
it means we make it a Q&A or "tutoring" session, where we help new
contributors to get their stuff done ... if we can't find somebody to
give a session with "new content".

For example am I doing my Ubuntu Development video cast roughly every
two weeks and we could do it alternating with that - that way we'd have
a training/introductory event every week.

Please let me know what you think - no matter how crazy the idea is,
let's consider it for Oneiric! :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--