packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Developer Week Oneiric

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I just started preparing things for UDW for this cycle. It's going to
> happen from 11th July to 15th July.
>
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
>  https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228659263827481
>
> If you have ideas about which kinds of sessions we should have, please
> go ahead and schedule them or ask people who are interested in giving
> them. It'd be great to get the schedule filled up ASAP, so we can
> announce it well in advance.
>
> Thanks a lot everybody. I'm looking forward to this one!
>
> Have a great day,
>  Daniel

Hi Daniel,

As we discussed at UDS, I was planning on merging the activity like
events with a short training and continuing the activity in the -motu
or -devel channel.  I believe you have a python hacking event coming
up and I'll be having a ftbfs hackathon coming up.  Tying this up
would give us folks in the session and folks hacking later.

Cheers
Nigel