packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Developer Week Oneiric

Hi Nigel,

Am 10.06.2011 12:41, schrieb Nigel Babu:
> As we discussed at UDS, I was planning on merging the activity like
> events with a short training and continuing the activity in the -motu
> or -devel channel.  I believe you have a python hacking event coming
> up and I'll be having a ftbfs hackathon coming up.  Tying this up
> would give us folks in the session and folks hacking later.

Yes, in this case it's a bit unfortunate as UDW is happening AFTER the
python hack jam, but if we keep our eyes peeled and know what kind of
initiatives are happening after UDW we can sure announce these activies
and prepare them during UDW.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--