A wiki page for each raring cycle?

Hi Chris.
Reading Didier's awesome news about the Unity stack, digging up some of
your guidelines and other details I've found on Launchpad as a reporter ,
I'm wondering if it worth the effort to have a wiki page for each raring
cycle, explaining how to tag, assign and fix bugs for each app targeted.

I myself, feel the need to have an organized notepad to track such
details, since each app has its own dev groups, upstream trackers and
packages to target, and thats excluding any development details.

What do you think? If the answer is yes, I can start copy/paste some info,
and later we can try to give them some coherence. Just tell me the path and
how to name the wiki page.

Follow ups