Re: A wiki page for each raring cycle?

For people who know their way around GTK+ and Compiz:

I think it's particularly important to get a brief guide to fixing bugs in
GTK+ and Compiz up on their respective pages so people know what they're
doing around them. Application toolkits and operating system infrastructure
in general can be a layer of abstraction more than a lot of beginners can
handle, and we need to make it as easy as possible for them.

If you can get some information up there, especially a step-by-step guide
to setting up development version of the package in question, and way in
which to test it, then that would be awesome.

Chris