 From: "druellan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <druellan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Papercuts-Ninja <papercuts-ninja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 3 December 2012 2:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Papercuts-ninja] A wiki page for each raring cycle?

Hi Chris.
I almost finished working on a preliminary Dojo page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/PaperCutsNinja/Dojo

I've found that its important to have some base ground, since there are
some introductory knowledge that otherwise should be repeated over and over
again on each guide. This way you can start compiling a GTK guide knowing
that the reader already has some BZR/GIT knowledge and a virtual machine on
place. The idea is not to have an advanced tutorial in place, but just a
reminder and a couple of links to learn the skills.

I also added some info about triaging bugs, literaly I created a section
called: "I am here to triage like a Ninja". I know this is on the limit of
the Papercuts Ninja scope, but:
- If you're working on a bug, is not a bad idea to spare some time
completing the bug report. Some sort of checklist guide could be handy.
- Some bugs need some development knowledge to be properly analyzed, aka,
we need a Papercut ninja to triage it.
- I don't want to be idealistic, but if a papercut is assigned to the
Papercuts Ninja Team, ninjas must take care of it the best way possible,
that means some sort of "quality control" guide to make sure the report is
ready for the fixing.

Again, english is not my first language, please correct any error you spot
there.
I'm going to start on Timothy's guide soon as the first official Ninjutsu
note :D