Re: A wiki page for each raring cycle?

> I've had a quick look at you pages and it looks like a good starting
place. Nice work.

Thanks! I have two notes in place:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/PaperCutsNinja/Dojo/UbuntuSoftwareCenter
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/PaperCutsNinja/Dojo/GTK3

> However the line "We're targeting only stable releases, so, make sure
you install the latest stable release of Ubuntu (no betas, no alphas)."
in my opinion is incorrect.

Yes, I know what you mean, and I was willing to discuss this with Chris,
to try find some coherency.
As I see it, currently we have this dilemma:

  - We want the bugs being filed on the last stable release.
  - But we have an LTS, more popular.
  - On both releases we have obsolete packages, like Nautilus and its 3.4
branch, that is deprecated in favor to the 3.6, without any confirmation
that will be backported to the LTS.
  - The 3.6 branch is currently only on the 13.04 version, not stable.
  - Because of that, some Papercuts are marked as invalid, and other are
on some sort of a limbo.

So yes, I think that worth mentioning the "stable release" line only on
the "reporting" section, and work form there.

Dario