one-hundred-paper-cuts tag on AskUbuntu

Hey Ninja's

I've just posted a question (and answer) on how to report a paper cut on
AskUbuntu. Aside from having and answer to this question now posted on the
internet, AskUbuntu now has the one-hundred-paper-cuts tag.

If anyone can think up a good question about the paper cuts then go right
ahead and answer it there, but be sure to use that tag. This we we can
build up a knowledge base on the site. I've noticed that AskUbuntu question
that show up on Google search results make reference to the primary tag.

I've added a "Frequently asked
questions<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts>"
to the top of the One Hundred Paper
Cuts<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts>wiki page where I
think we should gather these self-answered questions. I
think having the most important information on AskUbuntu will be more
beneficial than having it on the wiki because of the benefits we gain from
the Google search result.

What do people think of this?

Chris