Paper Cut support requests

Hey Ninjas,

I've just disabled the answer tracker on the paper cut project on Launchpad
since we already have enough support channels.

General questions that are broad in scope should be asked on AskUbuntu
using the tag one-hundred-paper-cuts.

Specific support requests should come to the mailing list.

Given these two existing channels, I saw no reason to keep the answer
tracker open, given that precious few people are even using it.

Does that sound OK to everyone? I'm about to write a blog post that will
show up on Planet Ubuntu that goes into more details.

Chris

Follow ups