Fwd: Localisation issues as paper cuts

You only replied to me Tim, not the list :P

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Arceri <t_arceri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 January 2013 18:23
Subject: Re: [Papercuts-ninja] Localisation issues as paper cuts
To: Chris Wilson <notgary@xxxxxxxxxx>

I dont see why we are restricting papercuts like this. I have helped fix a
number of locale issues through papercut reports, either by allocating the
bug to the right place in launchpad or by reporting it to the right place
upstream as well as creating patches. Maybe its just me but I really dont
like the restrictions being placed on this project e.g no more kde, no
locale bugs isn't that what caused the project to die off in the first
place no bugs for people work on? We are still yet to have targeted 100 for
this release (we are almost there but not yet) if anything we should be
removing limitations and widening the project that way we also widen the
range of potential contributers to the project.

Anyway this is all just my opinion, I'm keen to see what other people think.

Tim

Sent from my HTC