Re: Meeting

No worries guys.

One of the things we discussed was the need to decide on a regular meeting
time that suited everyone, so let's get that decided now :)

I personally would like to keep it during the week because I don't want
anything we do to be forcing people to contribute at weekends. I'd like
people to be doing paper cut stuff on a Saturday and Sunday not because
they have to, but because they want to.

That said, with the collection of timezones we have in the project getting
a meeting during the week is going to be problematic for some people. If we
have a weekday meeting in the evening in UTC, there are contributors who'll
be in bed at that time.

I'm not sure we'll be able to find a time that suits everyone, unless you
guys want to hold it at the weekend, which I don't think would be a great
idea for the reason above. Personally I'd like to have them at 1900 UTC,
and you can look
here<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Proposed+meeting+time+for+paper+cuts&iso=20130129T19&ah=1>to
get that time in your own timezone.

What are people's thoughts on this issue?

Chris