Re: Nautilus doesn't open LibreOffice documents properly

On 02/10/2013 12:24 AM, John Kim wrote:
Hey Petko,

I need a little clarification: Open a .doc file with what? Doing it
with nautilus brought me to the location of the file. Soffice works,
and so does the application itself.

John Kim

Maybe I didn't clarify properly : open Nautilus , find a .doc file somewhere , double-click and expect to open the file with Libre Office , but it only flashes the splash screen and dies.