Re: Backport to Precise

I've made the Paper Cut Ninjas the 'Bug Supervisor' for the project, which
is the  position to which that button is restricted, and the 'Release
Manager' for the Raring series has been changed to Papercutters, when it
was originally me. The Release Manager seems to be the one who approves it
for the series.

Evan and Dario, can you both see the appropriate buttons below the list of
tasks now?