Re: Regarding contributing to the OnePaperCutProjects

For that particular bug report, you should follow this
guide<http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/fixing-a-bug.html>for
fixing a bug. They've used tomboy as an example but you only have to
replace all occurrences of tomboy with "webapps-applications". I'm not
familiar with the source code for that package, so I couldn't tell you
where to look, but if you just grep for the current text, you should find
it.

At the bottom of that guide is a section on what to do with your committed
fix which will tell you how to propose your patch for merging.