Re: Apologies...

Don't worry about it dude, you're not the only one whose gone quiet
recently ;). I've recently moved house and am actively job hunting. When it
comes down to it, real life should always come before Ubuntu.

I've been rather quiet here as well over the past couple of months - moved
house in February and currently trying to move job.