Hi :)

Hi everyone,

I just signed up to the Paper Cut Ninjas team, and wanted to say hi! My
name is Chris, and I'm an English Software Engineering student, currently
out working on a software development placement in Germany.

I have been using Linux / Ubuntu for about 4 years now, using it as both my
desktop and server platform of choice.

I would love to be involved with all development aspects, but also would
equally enjoy testing and helping to confirm fixes. I really enjoy issuing
bugfixes and new developments, but also the satisfaction involved with
ensuring these developments work as intended, and knowing that I would be
contributing, even if just in a small way, to ensure the quality remains at
such a high standard for Ubuntu users like myself!

I have always wanted to contribute to an open source project. Being able to
contribute to one that I use daily is great, and I think the Paper Cuts
project sounds like a perfect place to start.

I look forward to learning as much as possible, and hopefully being able to
contribute wherever I can.

Best wishes,
Chris

--