Re: Ubuntu Bug Week

Alberto, I would suggest giving folks a bit more notice and making a proper
announcement :-) I can add it to the calendar and help share details.
Feature freeze and beta 1 freeze don't happen till the end of the month. I
think waiting a week slots in perfectly fine.

Also, my questions remain; thoughts on the timeframe, what tools, etc?
Thanks!

Nicholas