Re: Ubuntu Bug Week

Okay, so we are doing it *this Saturday*!

El 06/02/14 16:12, Nicholas Skaggs escribió:
Alberto, I would suggest giving folks a bit more notice and making a proper announcement :-) I can add it to the calendar and help share details. Feature freeze and beta 1 freeze don't happen till the end of the month. I think waiting a week slots in perfectly fine.

Also, my questions remain; thoughts on the timeframe, what tools, etc? Thanks!

Nicholas