Re: Ubuntu Summer of Code 2014

I think this is a *great idea*. On the other hand, since I haven't Internet during summertime, I will be *unable to manage* this event.

So would *someone* like to organize it?

El 04/02/14 21:07, Diego Turcios escribió:
Hi Guys
The GSOC is comming!
I am writing to the following lists, because I think the Ubuntu Community has a great potencial for being part of the
Google Summer of Code 2014.
I know Luke work in the application process last year. Could you provide feedback so we can get in this year. Who will like to work in this process this year? Hope to listen your comments.

Regards
Diego

--
Diego Turcios