Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

🐞*Ubuntu Bug Week*

As said <http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000017.html> by Joel Spolsky, *good software* usually takes 10 years to become well made. And this appears the case for Ubuntu 14.04; the most stable release of all time, as it can be seen in its Error Tracker <https://errors.ubuntu.com/>.

So the Ubuntu Bug Week *is an event* aimed to harden our 10th anniversary Ubuntu LTS release; and make Trusty Tahr not only the flagship of the Ubuntu Community, but the most amazing experience in computing. It is designed to have *easy and enjoyable* tasks which nearly everyone can take, but with a great impact in overall system quality. It is also a great *opportunity* for computer enthusiasts to get in touch with how the most popular libre operating system in the world is made.

Bug Week will last two days: from *Saturday 8th* to *Sunday 9th*. And, for each list, the person who contributed in more bugs (what we will review for errors) will be able to choose from some *prices*: an limited edition Ubuntu Mug and the next Indie Humble Bundle to be released!

You *can visit* the event here <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Ubuntu%20Bug%20Week>!

Have a nice day 🌅

📨 Please, consider passing this mail (hiding recipients addresses) to people you'll know they will be interested in it. If you're a computing student, please pass it to your faculty.