The bottleneck is coding

As seen in graphs at <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/>, the One Hundred Papercuts project is getting at this moment very little attention in coding.

- Why do you think this is happening?
- How do you think coding papercuts' fixes will be appealing?
- Where do you think they will be good places to advertise the project?

At this time I suspect we have a challenge concerning Quality; that is most programmers prefer manually fixing bugs mostly in their own programs, and just a bit in the rest's. And this is a challenge because Ubuntu's alphas are made of betas.

Perhaps the point is making the application's developers themselves wanting their programs to be released stable in Ubuntu, what will be easy once the distribution wins enough momentum. Just thoughts.

Regards ○o。.