Bug Weekend concluded

Thank you for helping out in the Ubuntu Bug Weekend (http://tinyurl.com/nd89z8d), where bug management was more needed at this time.

Additionally, the following people won a gift for their special contribution:

* Javier López (chilicuil), for being so supportive and being the only participant in the previous round of the Bug Week, helping setting priority to 28 bugs.

* Ross Gammon (retail-0), for being the one with the greatest contribution to the bug confirmation; not only in quantity but also in quality.

* Walter Garcia-Fontes (walter-garcia), for being so close to being managed as many bugs as Ross Gammon; (although I see it has been not from the provided list and mainly not concerning the "Trusty" release, which is the one which can take more time to confirm 8-D ).

Please email me telling what courtesy you want to receive and where.

And, since this is not about how much we can't do but actually what we can do and feels good to us, the rest of help is also appreciated.

Thank you.

Follow ups