Re: Common situations where a bug isn't real

*Sent from my iPhone.  Please excuse any typos, as they are likely to happen by accident.*

> On Jun 23, 2014, at 7:48, Dario Ruellan <dario.ruellan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I was following this discussion passively, trying to filter-out the emoji
> situation ;)
> About the final "Common situations" I have two questions:
>
> "Its software has not been packaged by Ubuntu, but by a third party." Agree
> that can't be fixable by Ubuntu, but, it is still a Pepercut
If and only if you work with upstream/third-party to fix it.  That's outside the realm of Ubuntu bug triage and probably papercuts...

> "The user mangled the "/etc/apt/sources.list" file" is not the same as "The
> user misconfigured the system"? Looks redundant.
Looks kinda redundant, in my opinion, yes.