Re: Common situations where a bug isn't real

> > "Its software has not been packaged by Ubuntu, but by a third party."
> Agree
> > that can't be fixable by Ubuntu, but, it is still a Pepercut
> If and only if you work with upstream/third-party to fix it.  That's
> outside the realm of Ubuntu bug triage and probably papercuts...

No, it was a confusion from my part: you can have a third-party app
packaged by Ubuntu, like Rhythmbox, and its OK to contact upstream to try
fix a bug. But if the app is not in Ubuntu repositories it is pointless. I
agree that this kind of bug not worth the effort.

--
Darío Ruellan [image: Google Profile]
<http://www.google.com/profiles/dario.ruellan> [image: Linkedin]