pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

PBXT + forced shutdown in Drizzle test suite

Hi guys,

We're currently hitting an issue where we are losing lcov data due to the
server being shutdown improperly during tests.

Part of this is an issue with our test-runner - we need to fix things to
avoid kill -9 at all costs.  However, I thought I would email you to see if
you guys might have some insight about this:
pbxt.basic_transaction                                       [ pass ]
167
pbxt.basic_transaction_autocommit                            [ pass ]
194
pbxt.basic_type_decimal                                      [ pass ]
211
pbxt.basic_update                                            [ pass ]
442
pbxt.basic_with_indexes                                      [ pass ]
399
mysql-test-run: WARNING: Forcing kill of process 21330

It's the last test of the pbxt suite, so we are likely restarting the server
for the next set of tests (mysql_protocol, myisam, and memory suites), but I
was wondering if you guys might know of any other reason why the server
isn't shutting down within the test-run specified time frame.

I ask you guys as this is the only test that is showing this for me with any
regularity these days.

Thanks,
Patrick

Follow ups