pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: PBXT + forced shutdown in Drizzle test suite

Hi Patrick,

We need find out where the signal is coming from. Do you have any ideas?

Could it be that the server is hanging, and therefore mysql-test-run is killing it?

If this is the case, then we could use pmp (Poor-man' profiler) to find out where it is hanging.