pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: PBXT tarballs and recommended version

Hi Brian,

1.0 is the best tested, and is in production. I will post the latest tarball to Launchpad.

1.1 has some significant improvements in how it handles I/O. But it is not as widely used, so is recommended for production only after testing.

In blogs and talks, I now usually refer to 1.5 and upwards because they have the cool features like 2nd-level caching and engine level replication.