pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: State of PBXT

Hi Tim, Brian,

PBXT is currently not under development, as I have had to turn my attention to a new project.

I have spent the last year developing version 3.0 of TeamDrive (http://www.teamdrive.com/). The Beta version has just been released. TD3 is a complete new development, so it has been a lot of work!

However, I still have plans for PBXT.

Recently I have pushed BSD headers to the source code. What is missing is an API so that the engine can be embedded in an application.

But, the bottom line is, I cannot do it all myself anymore.

If there is interest. It will have to show itself.

BTW: The web-site state is the result of a disk crash (and problems with the backup!!). A real bummer!