pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: State of PBXT

But still it is a shame :(

We tested PBXT an had already some nice usecases and started blogging about it:)

But having Monty Program[1] charging a extra fee for PBXT-Support and having Sky not supporting it at all, made
us stop starting PBXT projects I would have loved to start.

[1] It is always tricky to argue to pay extra for things you don't already use.