percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~percona-dev/percona-patches/dict-size-limit into lp:percona-patches

Vadim,

If a handler of certain table exists, we don't remove the dictionary entry
even if the hendler is not used.

So, we shouhld use "FLUSH TABLES" to close such handler

or use "small table_cache" to close such handler automatocally.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~percona-dev/percona-patches/dict-size-limit/+merge/3119
Your team Percona developers is subscribed to branch lp:percona-patches.