percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~percona-dev/percona-patches/dict-size-limit into lp:percona-patches

Yasufumi,

So  with  your  patch  Innodb  dictionary  can  be  set not to go over
table_cache in size ?

--
Peter Zaitsev, CEO, Percona Inc.
Tel: +1 888 401 3401 ext 501    Skype: peter_zaitsev