percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: tcmalloc and Xtradb

Mark,

I tried with LDFLAGS="-ltcmalloc_minimal", it showed good result, I will
post eventually about it.

Replacing internall InnoDB allocation to malloc and using tcmalloc did
not show good results for me.

I am thinking to make percona builds linked with tcmalloc_minimal.