percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: new performance results

Mark,

Yes, thanks for results.

I am getting lost in different patches...
One should categorize them :)

We will back to performance soon, currently we are working on

export / import single .ibd between servers.

http://www.percona.com/docs/wiki/percona-xtradb:patch:innodb_expand_import

--
Vadim Tkachenko, CTO
Percona Inc.