percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint innodb-live-checksum] Live checksums for InnoDB tables

Baron,

1) it does not require modification of on-disk format, we will reuse .ibd header

2) I_S. we should check if we can make it. it should be possible.

3) It seems extremely hard to store it somewhere else, we will need
to come up with our own transactional system over files.