phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Varborder wierdness

Hi all,
So I've been working to get this variable border action working.  Right the
border function (in the action) mostly works. It does positive and negative
borders, as described in the blueprint. The wierd thing is that when i
create an image that has a positive border, there are artifacts in the
positive border area, near the orignial image. These artifacts are just
slightly discoloured lines running parallel to the original image borders.

Can you guys help tell me figure out what the problem is? (My latest code is
pushed to my launchpad branch).

Regards,
Erich

Follow ups