phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Fonts can now be shipped with Phatch

I now shipped FreeSans.ttf as the default font for the text action. If
someone has a better proposal, please let me know. This was another
"out of the box" usability problem. In case you want to explore the
fonts on your system, fontmatrix (sudo apt-get install fontmatrix) is
your friend. It lists all free fonts with their license. Check it out,
it is a great program.

Stani