phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Warm applause for our head of documentation!

Hi All,

This is really big news. Recently development of Phatch by all the new
team went so fast, that documentation tends to slip behind. This might
be a thing of the past. It is with great pleasure that I announce that
Dwarrell will keep an active eye on the documentation. As Phatch has
its own workflow and therefore documentation is important.

As a first action Dwarrel will start with our plan that every action
list in the library should have its own tutorial. So he will start
with the polaroid action list and the badge action list. Afterwards he
will focus on the missing actions. So if you know of any new action
which needs documentation please inform Dwarrel. The action
documentation should mention if it is new action for Phatch 0.2
Finally it would be good if the actions have more example results and
screenshots. But examples are more important and screenshots can
probably generated automatically, so don't start with that yet.

Give him a warm welcome and applause!

Stani

--
Phatch Photo Batch Processor - http://photobatch.stani.be