phatch-dev team mailing list archive

lossless transformations

> I have been working on "lossless JPEG" action for quite a while now. I
> suppose it ought to be testable soonish (today even?). I implemented a
> simple system to map action options to command line parameters. At the
> moment I'm finishing the UI abstraction.
Great, you can post it on launchpad with the doubts you have or feel
free to bug me on #phatch. What is for me very important if you are
very clear, what works and what not. Otherwise I have to check
everything myself, and I might spend more time than doing it myself. I
want to be able to trust you blindly ;-)

Also post a proposal how issues have to be handled. Eg what happens if
lossless is combined with other actions. The best strategy would be to
add two fields: a "Filename" and an "In" field as a lossless operation
is always a save action. If filename or in is different, it creates a
copy and does the lossless transformation on the copy.

Stani

--
Phatch Photo Batch Processor - http://photobatch.stani.be
SPE Python IDE - http://pythonide.stani.be