phatch-dev team mailing list archive

mask, highlights & watermark previews

As a lot of work of Phatch 0.2 is power under the hood, it was time
for a screenshot feature. When Nadia made all these nice masks and
highlights, I promised her I would make a preview dialog for it. I
just uploaded the first beta of it. Please try it and find bugs.
Hmm... now it seems we could use maybe some more watermarks. Anyone
has ideas? Or maybe some badges (made by Phatch of course) like with
'New!' as watermarks?
There were also some usability fixes:
- persistent action dialog in between sessions (except from the filter)
- filter field has focus in the action dialog
- clean button in the search field
- color dialog is immediately invoked when pressing a color
Most of them by your suggestions ;-)
Thanks,
Stani

--