phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: mask, highlights & watermark previews

Hi Stani,

Great stuff, thanks for working on this!
I'm attaching two screenshots of the dialog. It seems that some highlights
and masks are not being displayed properly.
It'll also be nice for usablility if you can select an image by a double
click.
Other than that all looks fine to me. The dialog is a very cool feature :)

Thanks,
Nadai

As a lot of work of Phatch 0.2 is power under the hood, it was time