From: Admiror Design Studio <admirorns@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM
Subject: Actions
To: Stani <spe.stani.be@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Stani. I did some actions grouping. You can find some proposal
in attachment.

I found search is very useful. It would be nice if it's case insensitive.

I missing one feature in Phatch... to have some action list preview on
example image.

By the way, I'm very pleased how disable icon is looking in action.

Best regards,
Igor Kekeljevic

--
Phatch Photo Batch Processor - http://photobatch.stani.be