phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Actions

Ok. I'm glad we came to a conclusion. As we don't have much time, I
propose Nadia implements this tonight (if she has time of course). In
case anyone has objections/improvements, please tell them today. There
won't be room to change it afterwards until a future release (0.3).

I have another question about the searching. Would it be a good idea
that in case your search filter gives no result, phatch will look in
all actions instead? In the UI this could be exposed like in ebay if
your search does not provide any results: it will display results eg
from worldwide if you restricted your search to your own country.
However I won't have time to display a message like that in the UI. I
think this behaviour would improve productivity.

Best regards,

Stani

--
Phatch Photo Batch Processor - http://photobatch.stani.be