phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Actions

Igor was definitely right to raise this issue and get the ball
rolling. I think Nadia's proposal fills the 'overlap gap', which I
felt missing in Igors proposal. I think everyone can be happy with it.
So for me it is perfect to implement it like this. Igor, Juho, Robin,
Ido, Erich, ... do you have a last comment about Nadia's proposal? If
yes, please speak up as soon as possible. I hope you both agree.
Otherwise I'd suggests that Nadia implements it. I'll try my best to
implement relevant search if I find the time.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Phatch needs this.

Stani