phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Phatch 0.28 Mac - prerelease for testing

Hi Robin,

I sucessufully downloaded and installed Phatch on my Mac Book Pro running OS
X 10.5.8 with both Drag'n'Drop and pkg options.
Tested a few lists of actions.
Everything seems fine: no "unexpectedly quit", no crash, no freeze.
So far so good!

Will test more (lots to discover for me) but as it seems the application is
robust.

Cheers!

Louis