phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #190959]: Changing language to spanish

Question #190959 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/190959

Darren Camporeale is still having a problem:
Hello, please explain me in that folder i must save the mo files becouse
my local server not sharing honsting, is in we netwok we have one xampp
server for test but not appear the traslation of the system, i need to
do some becouse your system is good but need spanish language working, i
made all the indications of the wiki document but not work

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.