phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #190941]: Spanish Translation

Question #190941 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/190941

Darren Camporeale gave more information on the question:
Hello, i am translating my framework to spanish, i dowloaded the mo
files and point in the folders too i changed the language but not
apperas in spanish, i want traslate all the proyect to spanish, please
help me is very urgent, too i can to send the new version in spanish

Thanks

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.