phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #194264]: Add Domain Name To Registration

Question #194264 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/194264

TitanKing proposed the following answer:
Hi Kirt,

First Question:
I need some more info, will you require the users registered user domain on every page or only on some? I will help you find the best possible solution once I know how important this information for the general operation of your application.

Second Question:
As soon as you start modifying default pages, best would be to create your own registration page using the default one as a template. You can start by copying all the registration files into your plugin, installing it as a new menu and setting this as the registration page in the general settings.

Regards,
Jason

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.